Registration request: "mis" comment clarifying meaning

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Fri May 11 19:00:38 CEST 2007

In my opinion it is the business of ISO 639 to define or clarify the
meaning of its three-letter tags. It is not our business to do so.

I volunteered John Cowan to be Consensus Taker for this, but have not
heard from him. However, it seems out of scope to me and I think the
request should be rejected.