baku1926

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 21:14:43 CEST 2007

Hi, Reshat, all,

I just pasted Reshat's code into a text file, saved it as .html, and opened
it, pasted it in wordpad, and saved it again as unicode;

I hope the result looks right now in my email, though I am never sure about
my email;
Reshat can correct it too,
but here is my try, for what it is worth:

"Denotes alphabet used in Turkic republics/regions of the former USSR in
late 1920s, and throughout 1930s, which aspired to represent equivalent
phonemes in a unified fashion. Also known as: New Turkic Alphabet,
Birlәşdirilmiş Jeni Türk Әlifbasь,
Jaŋalif."

Take care,
best,