[Ltru] [Marketing] An official Web site for IETF Languages?

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Mar 28 06:12:20 CEST 2007

[chair hat off]

Apart from the glaring color scheme, I think this site is quite useful.
If I have some info to contribute, I'll gladly do so.
I also think that you have done a great job, and would be extremely
glad if you could continue to keep taking care of it, at this or
at a new location (and either way, get rid of the "Currently, it is
just a draft to trigger discussions.")

[chair hat on]
As already said below, there are no official Web pages for
IETF standards/BCPs or IETF WGs. But there is no need for
a Web site to be official to be useful.

Regards,    Martin.