[Marketing] An official Web site for IETF Languages?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Mar 27 22:32:42 CEST 2007

It is now a few months since I've set up:

http://ltru.generic-nic.net/

The intent was to prototype a Web site for the "language tag
community", gathering all that was necessary for ordinary users, tags
submitters, software developers, etc.

I believe it could be the time to move from an experiment to a more
"official" Web page (yes, I know we are not a fomal organization and
we cannot have anything really official; but you get the idea).

I suggest that we discuss a common Web site with these items, under a
domain name to reserve (I have a idea, and the domain is free, but I
prefer not to mention it publicly, because of cybersquatters).

I am of course ready, either to transfer files, scripts and management
to a person or group of persons, choosen by us, or to keep caretaking
it, at your choice.

So, opinions?