Reshat Sabiq's requests for two Tatar orthographic variants

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:50:35 CET 2007

Also,
The third conference seems to have been in 1928.

For more on this, you might be able to turn up (which I was pretty fortunate
to turn up):

"Language and Power in the Creation of the USSR 1917-1953"
can be located by searching at http://www.google.com

http://books.google.com/books?id=stqV47DuteoC&pg=RA3-PA129&lpg=RA3-PA129&dq=new+unified+turkic+alphabet+conference&source=web&ots=9CFPdso30R&sig=J29q5D12-dCtADBxEl-aNa5s05k#PRA3-PA132,M1

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com