Resend of request for subtag for French variant 1606 / 1606nict

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:57:39 CET 2007

Note in the request below that someone has suggested 1606 too for the subtag
name which is fine with me if o.k. with the specificness policy; think it
should be o.k.!

LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM
   1. Name of requester:  C. E. Whitehead
   2. E-mail address of requester: cewcathar at hotmail.com
   3. Record Requested:
Type: Variant
Subtag: 1606nict
Prefix: frm
Preferred-Value:
Deprecated:
Suppress-Script:
Comments: 16th century French as in Jean Nicot, "Thresor de
   la langue francoyse" 1606, but also including some French similar to that
of Rabelais

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com

(Sorry, I left my name out of the first request as someone had said to
shorten these to the essentials--but I should have included my name I guess;
my name is listed here though; and it was at least somewhere on that email).