Status?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:58:55 CET 2007

Ah me, in the 1606 dictionary there is really only French up to 1606;
strangely the French catalogued starts just after Rabelais and the 1530's so
you do not get any of Rabelais's spelling peculiarities
(aulcune for aucune--none; aultre for autre--other, another; etc.)

Sorry about this confusion.

Sincerely,

C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com