Mark Davis is unhappy with the LSR

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 18:32:31 CET 2007

Hi, Mark,
I'm sorry I do not remember forwarding anything about Harald; just a comment
about how librarians should be included in the group;
I will look at what I forwarded again when I get time;
but a whole bunch of stuff was forwarded to the list by someone
inadvertently and I just cut out one little parragraph.

I would not forward any personal attacks on anyone, and accept my apologies
now if I ever did. (If I did so, it was unintentional.  I have 0 tolerance
for personal attacks in a professional situation such as this.)

I do not like personal attacks.

Thanks.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com