[LISTNAME] in subject line

Ciarán Ó Duibhín ciaran at oduibhin.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 16:35:44 CET 2007

I'd find this useful, especially when a new topic is opened.  I'm sure I
have rejected as spam messages from this list, through not recognizing from
the subject line and poster's name that they came from this list.  I don't
have this difficulty with lists which identify themselves in the subject
line.
Ciarán Ó Duibhín.

Marion Gunn wrote:
<<
I have configured all the lists I run so that the mail exploder will,
at the left of the subject line, insert the name of the list in
brackets thus: [LISTNAME] .

<snip>

I note that LTRU's admin people already do this, and wonder if IETF's
admin would similarly oblige?