LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: "audio"

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 3 20:48:29 CET 2007

Hi -

As a technical contributor...

I think a subtag registration form is an inappropriate mechanism
for the introduction of such constraints on future registrations.

As ltru co-chair...

The discussion of whether there should be such constraints, and what
they might be, belongs on the ltru at ietf.org list, not ietf-languages at iana.org.

Randy