baku1926

Doug Ewell dewell at roadrunner.com
Sun Jun 17 01:11:13 CEST 2007

Michael Everson <everson at evertype dot com> wrote:

> Has there been discussion about this? I don't recall it.

See the archives of June 6 and 7.

> Are these changes necessary? Must we revisit this
> again, and again, and again? We registered the
> subtag. Is that not enough?

There was an actual error in one of the alternative names listed in the
Comments field -- the semicolon after Jeni should not be there -- and it
seems Türk should have been spelled Tyrk instead.

I don't object to this particular change, but I agree that it should not be
viewed as a precedent for the sort of constant micro-revising of comments
you're talking about.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/