baku1926

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 17:15:32 CEST 2007

Once again I am curious to know what happened to Reshat's request to change
the comments field for baku1926?
(http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2007-May/006598.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2007-May/006597.html )

The two week period has passed, and the additional week of delay proposed by
Addison has passed.

I assume Reshat is still interested in the change.

Thanks!

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com