Variant tags for sl-rozaj: History and preliminaries Draft of message

CE Whitehead cewcathar at
Thu Jun 14 17:15:01 CEST 2007

John thanks for the correction.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at
>CE Whitehead scripsit:
> > There's more information on matching (from a draft, not a final
> > document, )
>That's very obsolete.  See .

Thanks, my mistake;
it seems that Lookup replaces Scored filtering in rfc4647
it's similar I guess but I am not an expert; it only matches one item
>And it was said that ever after, if any                 John Cowan
>man looked in that Stone, unless he had a               cowan at
>great strength of will to turn it to other
>purpose, he saw only two aged hands withering
>in flame.   --"The Pyre of Denethor"

Picture this – share your photos and you could win big!