Variant tags for sl-rozaj: major dialects

han.steenwijk at unipd.it han.steenwijk at unipd.it
Mon Jun 11 09:45:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

I propose to start by discussing the variant tags 'biske', 'njiva',
'osojs' and 'solba' for the four major local dialects of Resian, as these
are probably the least controversial among the whole set.

The requests for these tags show several similarities that will not be
shared by upcoming requests for other Resian linguistic variants.

Once we have reached agreement on these four tags, we can move on to
discuss those upcoming requests.

--
Prof. Han Steenwijk
Cattedra di Lingua e Letteratura Slovena

tel. 049 8278669
fax. 049 8278679