Suppress-Script for Korean?

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:56:56 CEST 2007

Karen, I'm not the expert; that's for sure; but it's my guess that
Suppress-script is used for the most widely used contemporary form of the
language/script -- in cases where the languages is still spoken today.
As for suppress-script for ancient languages, how it works/would work, I
will not venture a guess.

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com