The limit of language codes

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 15:39:42 CET 2007

Hmmm... Not sure what Her Majesty's Gov. would say about that.

It is a problem, without a doubt, but I don't think it is that big a
problem.  Maybe the thing to do is to annotate the registry with "GB =
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". (Which incidentally
is exactly what it says in my British passport which is also encoded GB!

Best

Debbie