Just a note in jest on language variation today

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:09:15 CET 2007

Here are some places where me might consider some more subtags
((but seriously I am still hoping to get my requests)

For French, see some rap:
TM: Seine-saint-denis style
http://www.paroles.net/chansons/25763.htm
(self-described as "direct issu de la génération Fonky-Tacchini"
'the direct offspring of the Funky Tahini generation'
words like "au deby" instead of  "au debut"
but the rhythm is good!

For English,

"ur way 2 cool"

(I have not looked enough at the rap except for Mos Def,
who does "It's Mathematics"
http://www.lyrics.net.ua/lyrics/mos_def/black_on_both_sides/mathematics.html)

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com