Proposal for a new variant subtag of the french language (fr)

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Tue Dec 11 15:56:00 CET 2007

The From: field strips out your accent, which seems to be as
important in your language as it is in mine (which was the point of
my commenting at all on this).
mg
On 11 Dec 2007, at 13:47, scríobh Stephane Bortzmeyer:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 01:42:36PM +0000,
>  Marion Gunn <mgunn at egt.ie> wrote
>  a message of 32 lines which said:
>

>> It has long been a matter of curiosity for some of us that (unlike
>> other regular IETF msgs) yours come across as anonymous,
>>

> That's pure bullshit. My full name (and the real one) have always been
> in the From: field of all my messages.
>

>> which makes it doubly difficult to know how best to address you
>> politely.
>>

> Do not worry, I'm not the sort of person who bothers an entire mailing
> list with peculiar requirments about how he wants to be called.

- -
Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an
Bhóthair, Co. Átha Cliath, Éire.