REP:Proposal for a subtag registration (fr-2004-ORTOGRAF or fr-ortograf ?)

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 11 03:22:47 CET 2007

Before resubmitting, I'd encourage you to provide more info to the list convincing people here that there is an identifiable and persistent user community beyond the inventors that is needing this. The form you've submitted was leaving at least some people unconvinced in that regard, so you'd might need to resubmit after you determine what information was lacking to establish the consensus you're looking for.

Peter