The blunder of the year

Doug Ewell dewell at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 7 15:59:29 CET 2007

(Hopefully the last cross-post on this topic)

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic dot fr> wrote:

>> The registry was updated yesterday (addition of many scripts like
>> Armi) and File-Date was *not* modified :-(
>
> It was fixed yesterday by the new update (the Suppress-Script for
> german languages).

This statement puzzled me, so I checked.  The only difference between
today's LSR and yesterday's is that the File-Date has been corrected.
There were no other changes to the content.  The Suppress-Script fields
Stephane mentioned were added with the 2007-11-06 release.

Thanks to Amanda Baber at IANA for getting these changes in for us.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~dewell