[Ltru] Re: Scottish English (was: LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM)

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Wed Aug 22 23:55:44 CEST 2007

Here is a quick overview.

+1 (or LGTM = "Looks good to me") means that the person is in agreement with
the quoted email.
0 means the person doesn't care either way (not typically seen, usually
silence instead).
-1 means that the person disagrees with the quoted email (ideally the person
says why s/he disagrees).

After reading this over, if it is still puzzling please let me know.

Mark

On 8/22/07, Michael Everson <everson at evertype.com> wrote:

> At 13:32 -0700 2007-08-22, Peter Constable wrote:
> >I'm not familiar with a -1 convention ever having been used within
> >this group of people.
>
> Whatever.
>
> The convention isn't useful to the reviewer.
>
> Ta.
> --

Mark