ADMIN: Blocking the "Solving the UTF-8 problem" thread

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Tue Aug 14 11:07:39 CEST 2007

I sent out a note a month ago stating that the UTF-8 issue for registry
format was an LTRU matter, not an ietf-languages matter.

Despite this, some people have persisted in discussing this matter on this
list - some of these messages don't even have crossposting as an excuse.

If I see more messages on this topic, I will start installing filters on
the list to prevent this thread from continuing - either on senders or on
subject lines.

                  Harald Alvestrand, list maintainer