Final forms related to variant 'tarask'

Jaska Zedlik sub at zedlik.com
Fri Apr 27 09:30:13 CEST 2007

DE> Note that this reference is no longer the same as the one listed
DE> in item 4, "Intended meaning," but both books are listed in item 5.

The problem is the same as we had with the last but one Comments field
variant Michael proposed and discussed then. Therefore if to refer to
the book in the Intended meaning field the book need to be the
2005-book, which is now referenced in the "Comments". The 4th item
then looks like this:

4. Intended meaning of the subtag:

The subtag is intended to represent the Belarusian orthography as
published in "Bielaruski klasycny pravapis" by Juras Buslakou,
Vincuk Viacorka, Zmicier Sanko, and Zmicier Sauka
(Vilnia-Miensk 2005).

Jaska Zedlik