be-tarask

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Thu Apr 26 00:08:10 CEST 2007

At 11:06 -0700 2007-04-25, Randy Presuhn wrote:

>(Even if I would like it better if it were not transliterated.  :-)

The point of the entry is to enable people to find the book. I did
not like Birlәşdirilmiş and I still don't. If the
entries were in proper HTML with charset headers it would be one
thing.  They're not, and I'd really rather stick with ASCII since
that's how primitive the registry format is.

Now there's something useful LTRU could chew on.