be-tarask

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 22 19:14:06 CEST 2007

CE Whitehead <cewcathar at hotmail dot com> wrote:

> What ever happened to be-tarask???
> Just curious.

Good point.  This registration request passed its two-week review period
a week ago, and in the meantime we focused on getting 'baku1926' and
'syc' registered and debating the correct use of 'mis' and the correct
way to tag programming languages.

Here is the subtag as requested by Jaska Zedlik on March 31:

Type: variant
Subtag: tarask
Prefix: be
Comments: Belarusian in so called classical orthography or Taraskievica

I believe we ended up with a consensus on the subtag 'tarask'.

I'd like to propose deleting the Comments line, since the "classical"
designation turned out to be controversial and the rest is a duplication
of the Description.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/