Last call: 1926baku (now baku1926 again)

CE Whitehead cewcathar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 20:15:08 CEST 2007

Hi, all
Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
>Wed Apr 18 10:46:04 CEST 2007

>At 23:46 -0500 2007-04-17, Reshat Sabiq (Res¸at) wrote:

>>For this subtag, i believe the latter is the case, so i vote for baku1926.

>Ok, that's it.
>--
>Michael Everson * http://www.evertype.com

Is anything else needed for Reshat's variant request to go through? for
example, is there still a problem with the description, that Reshat has said
he wants to keep (see below)? but which some think is too long (???).
(also let us know when the review period for be-tarask expires;
I did not ask sooner as I thought you were on vacation; thanks).

--C. E. Whitehead
cewcathar at hotmail.com

* * *

"Reshat Sabiq (Reşat)" tatar.iqtelif.i18n at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:46:48 CEST 2007

>Frank Ellermann yazmış:
>>  [...]
>>>  Sounds good to me.
>>
>>Same here, but I'd keep "Historical" in the description:
>>
>>Frank

>I'd like to not jinx it at the last moment after these long
>deliberations, so i re-posted my edition at:
>http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2007-April/006397.html
>I tried to make it concise, informative and reflective of latest
>findings in our several long threads.

>I know there are 2 sentences each in comments and intended meaning, but
>considering that we are talking about 10 languages, and a very
>convoluted subject, i think it's not excessive. Also, i'm not sure if
>intended meaning info goes anywhere, so length of that section might not
>matter perhaps.

{The above from Reshat}

* * *