[Ltru] Re: "mis" update review request

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 19 01:42:12 CEST 2007

From: mark.edward.davis at gmail.com [mailto:mark.edward.davis at gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mark Davis

> However, your using "pet scenario" to characterize something that I and
> many others consider "important scenario", like language detection, is
> unnecessary.)

I was not referring to tasks like language detection. I was referring to cases like "content is programming code which I perceive to be in some way linguistic". Such individual perceptions are entirely valid as just that - individual perceptions - but have no direct connection to the concepts coded in ISO 639 and should not be confused with them.

Peter