A request from your reviewer

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Fri Apr 13 16:59:59 CEST 2007

Michael Everson wrote:

> The easiest solution is for people to exercise a little courtesy and
> edit their headers when they hit Reply.

Some posters consider it as insult if they don't get a courtesy copy
of what they could see anyway in the list.   "Re:All" is very popular,
unfortunately.  I hate it, it's against any Usenet netiquette I know.

Just filter it, top-posting and HTML are worse.  I move anything with
To: or Cc: ietf-languages@ (eight variations because my MUA treats
with or without angle brackets as different) in a folder "devnull" for
"spam" I must not submit to spamcop.  Sometimes it's handy if there's
a delay on the route via the list, or if I missed a list reply.

Frank