1926baku

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 6 16:55:57 CEST 2007

Reşat,

A "last call" version of your subtag request is posted at
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-languages/2007-April/006268.html.

Michael Everson has proposed changing the subtag from "baku1926" to
"1926baku" for consistency with the two French-based subtags we just
registered, "1606nict" and "1694acad".

Addison Phillips has proposed alternative Description and Comments
fields that are shorter, but retain most of the important information.

Frank Ellermann has proposed adding back the word "Historical" to
Addison's "Unified Turkic Latin Alphabet".

Please express your preferences on the "last call" version and these
proposed changes, so we can finish this up.

Thank you.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/