be-tarask voting results

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 6 15:46:37 CEST 2007

I agree with Addison and Frank that (and why) "tarask" is preferable to
"classic".

I believe we had a similar line of reasoning back when "de-1901" and
"de-1996" and friends were registered, even though these were whole tags
and not subtags.  The thought was that words like "old" and "new" and
"classic" and "revised" were to be avoided because a future orthographic
reform would turn the meaning of these words upside down.

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/