ISO/IEC 10646 and ISO/IEC 14651 freely available

Marion Gunn mgunn at egt.ie
Thu Sep 28 14:12:53 CEST 2006

FireFox in Irish delivered page http://isotc.iso.org instantly, Frank
- straight on to
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/fetch/2000/2489/Ittf_Home/
ITTF.htm - as for Standards made freely available via http://
isotc.iso.org/livelink/ in _strict_accordance_ with ISO/IEC JTC 1 and
the ISO and IEC Councils - this facility is an enormous help in
promoting correct usage - so, my congratulations to all involved in
setting it up and in keeping it up to date!

Ádh mór ar lucht a dhéanta,
mg

On 28 Sep 2006, at 04:01, scríobh Frank Ellermann:

> Michael Everson wrote:
>

>> Go to http://isotc.iso.org/
>>

> Empty page, the site apparently requires JavaScript (better
> than JavaScript 1.1).  With Netscape 4.x it's a clean way to
> terminate the browser.  Doesn't work for me, even Lynx fails.
>
> Frank

- -
Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an