Tempest in an Armenian teapot resolved

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 20:02:16 CEST 2006

 Michael wrote:

> Nicely spotted.

+1

However, my crystal ball tells me that there are a number of appeals in the
offing; not least when RFC4646bis reaches "last Call".  To this end I would
suggest that those official bodies, who will have to expend (far too much)
time in dealing with such appeals, should perhaps look at the refining the
RFC that defines the appeals process and introduce similar sanctions as per
those that are used within English Law for Vexatious litigation.

See: > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexatious_litigation which actually
shows info re Vexatious Litigation in California.

I think this would reduce the amount of time expended. Praemonitus
praemunitus.

Best regards

Debbie Garside