LANGUAGE SUBTAG REGISTRATION FORM: Eastern Armenian

Debbie Garside debbie at ictmarketing.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 21:37:28 CEST 2006

Having commented on the generic tag issue, I now move to possible variant
registrations.

I wrote:

> Thus I would propose
> the following:
>
> ----
>
> hyeast
> hywest
>
> ----

On reflection (woman's prerogative to change her mind - especially whilst
playing catch-up after 9 days away - sorry Michael I missed your proposal on
first scan read of emails :-)) I retract my proposal and support Michael's
proposal of:

----

At 21:13 +0100 2006-08-31, Michael Everson wrote:
>hy-arevemda could be used for Western Armenian

arevemda has 8 characters

>hy-arevela could be used for Eastern Armenian

arevela has 7 characters

----

Best regards

Debbie