Wikimedia language codes

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 13 20:29:38 CET 2006

Hi -

To me it sounds like the information about the languages you cite
should be brought to the attention of the ISO 639 maintenance
agency/registration authority (MA/RA).  If they deny your request(s),
then proceding along the lines of RFC 4646 section 3.6 (first bullet)
would seem to be appropriate.  I think it's safe to say that under RFC
4646bis the same will be true.

Randy