Unofficial beta registry

Doug Ewell dewell at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 30 08:53:34 CEST 2006

For the curious or impatient among us, I've posted an unofficial beta
registry of the type suggested by Mark, incorporating the three new
region subtags:

http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/language-subtag-registry-beta.txt

This puts GG and IM and JE in alphabetical order within the block of
region subtags, although IANA is free to put them anywhere they choose
within the block (as we saw with some of the language subtags added
recently).

Comments are welcome, if anyone can think of any.  IANA may use this if
desired to help them add the new subtags.  Developers and end users
should not use it except for testing.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California, USA