Subscribing ietf-languages to ISO and UN notifications (was: Guernsey ...)

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sat Mar 25 19:46:28 CET 2006

Doug Ewell scripsit:

> Or, if list members prefer, Harald can subscribe the list to the 3166
> newsletter as you suggest.

I think it would be good to subscribe the list to whatever newsletters
and WatchThatPage notifications exist.  It's not like changes happen
every day, and that way all the information is available in one place
by subscribing to this list or checking the archives.

If others agree, I think Harald needs to be the person to do this.

--
Take two turkeys, one goose, four               John Cowan
cabbages, but no duck, and mix them             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
together. After one taste, you'll duck          cowan at ccil.org
soup the rest of your life.                     http://www.ap.org
        --Groucho