Formal request for explanation of IANA delay

IANA iana at iana.org
Fri Mar 24 17:59:47 CET 2006

All,

Apologies for the delay in replying to this message.  There were some
connectivity issues that did not allow me to check the IANA box from the
IETF Meeting in Dallas.

Future submissions should be taken care of in a timely manner (around 1
week).

Luc, we will be contacting you separately regarding the el-Latn tag as we
have some questions.

Thank you and best regards,

Michelle Cotton
(on behalf of IANA)