[Ltru] Guernsey Jersey and Isle of Man ISO 3166-1 Codes

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 23 15:15:47 CET 2006

So, I presume that nothing happens *here* until ISO has actually published an update?

How does the LST Reviewer discover these? Does (s)he have to make regular  checks? (I can't see any means at the ISO site to subscribe to update notifications -- rather annoying. At least the ISO 639-RA/JAC Secretary publishes announcements to this list.)

Peter