[Ltru] Guernsey Jersey and Isle of Man ISO 3166-1 Codes

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Wed Mar 22 18:03:17 CET 2006

Debbie Garside scripsit:

> The following is an extract of the result of voting received on ISO 3166/MA
> N 518 Draft ISO 3166-1 Newsletter V-11 "JERSEY, GUERNSEY and ISLE OF MAN"

You don't actually say so, but I suppose that what has happened is that
IM, GG, and JE are now going to be ordinary ISO 3166-1 codes.

> It should be noted that this will only become official on the 29th March
> 2006 when it is published on the ISO web site.

Excellent.

--
But you, Wormtongue, you have done what you could for your true master.  Some
reward you have earned at least.  Yet Saruman is apt to overlook his bargains.