[IANA #5969] FW: MODIFY LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION for "fy" (language-subtag-registry)

Michelle Cotton via RT iana-prot-param at icann.org
Wed Mar 22 16:55:03 CET 2006

Michael,

We have made the correction to registry as it was indeed a modification
rather than a new entry.  This was my error.  Working too many hours
here at the IETF Meeting.  My apologies.

Please take a look at the registry and let us know if there are any
further corrections needed.

Thank you,

Michelle Cotton
IANA