[IANA #5969] FW: MODIFY LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION for "fy"(language-subtag-registry)

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Mar 22 01:08:57 CET 2006

Dear Michael,

Doug Ewell pointed out to me in a separate message (he is currently unable post to this list) that this record as INSERTED into the registry (so that now there are two 'fy' entries). This was a MODIFY request and should have replaced the existing record.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.