Process Enhancement

Ned Freed ned.freed at mrochek.com
Tue Mar 21 01:09:39 CET 2006

While I have no problem with this proposal being implemented, I think there
is basically no chance of it happening without incorporating it into the
LTRU registration document.

IANA is very careful to follow the procedures spelled out in the various
specifications the IETF produces and has historically been quite reluctant to
deviate from them in even minor ways. (And I have to say I see this as a Very
Good Thing in general.) And this proposal restructures the process fairly
significantly.

				Ned