[Fwd: IESG evaluation of RFC 3683 PR-Action for JFC (Jefsey) Morfin]

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sun Mar 19 17:28:02 CET 2006

Harald Alvestrand scripsit:

> Therefore, the IESG has decided to approve the request for an RFC 3683
> PR-Action for JFC (Jefsey) Morfin.  The administrators of the LTRU working group
> and ietf-languages mailing lists are authorized to suspend his posting
> privileges under the terms described in Section 2 of RFC 3683.  The
> administrators of other IETF mailing lists may suspend his posting privileges
> under the same terms at their discretion.

/me refrains from breaking into sustained hurrahs and throwing his hat
into the air and other such behavior, but does permit himself a smile.
He reflects that the mills of the IETF, like those of the gods, grind
slowly but exceeding fine.

Exit villain, sneering.

John Cowan  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.ap.org  cowan at ccil.org
Economists were put on this planet to make astrologers look good.
        --Leo McGarry