[Suppress-Script] Initial list of 300 languages

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 14 18:55:38 CET 2006

And how is this different from the recommended tag changing from "sr-YU" to
"sr-CS"? Or from "i-klingon" to "tlh"? Tag choices have mutated before. The
question is one of how to advise users in their tag choices. I mislike any
recommendation that a protocol should edit these choices.

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.