[Suppress-Script] Initial list of 300 languages

Randy Presuhn randy_presuhn at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 10 23:50:16 CET 2006

Hi -

Since the entire motivation for "Suppress-Script" is
compatibility with information that has already been tagged,
I suggest we limit ourselves, at least for the present time,
to cases where we *know* that substantial amounts of data
have already been tagged without a script subtag.

If there's any question whether any texts in a particular language
have been tagged, I'd be concerned whether we really know what
scripts are in use (electronically) for that language.

Randy