Language subtag modification request: frr Suppres-Script Latn

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Mar 9 22:45:04 CET 2006

Michael Everson scripsit:

> >It is critically important that Suppress-Script be filled
> >in for every language where it is appropriate in the
> >registry.
>
> I ask you. Is Portuguese one of these?

It is, and it already has a Suppress-Script field (Latn, of course).
This does not mean that there are no Portuguese documents written
in other scripts (Arabic, I suppose, is the most relevant one).

--
John Cowan   cowan at ccil.org  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is