NEW-MODIFY LANGUAGE SUBTAG MODIFICATION for "Ethi"

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Jun 30 17:19:22 CEST 2006

> We shouldn't be talking about the order because the order is
> not significant.
> If this list wants the order to be significant, then that
> question should be
> taken up by the ltru WG for future revision of the registry
> specification.

I agree that the order in the registry is not significant. Consider the many names of Old Church Slavonic.

However, in this case it might be useful to choose a particular order.

Also: has anyone considered my proposal of using the Comments field for option (C)?

Comments: in ASCII "Ge'ez"

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.