language tag en-cutspell

Peter Constable petercon at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 22 19:27:12 CEST 2006

I agree. If someone is really intending to use the subtag, then we should register it unless we believe there is a better implementation to facilitate the need they are trying to address.

Of course, it may not be clear whether someone really intends to use the subtag or are simply requesting something on a lark. Registering a subtag that is only ever going to get used for one web page isn't useful, but we may not always be able to judge from a request if the tag isn't really going to get used.

Peter Constable