language tag en-cutspell

Addison Phillips addison at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Jun 22 17:53:24 CEST 2006

The question is whether this orthography is suitably widely used or is just
a small group's fancy. It might be analogous to experimental encoding of
text in Unicode... that is, would it be worthwhile to suggest en-x-cutspell
first?

Addison

Addison Phillips
Internationalization Architect - Yahoo! Inc.

It is not a feature.