A proposed solution for descriptions

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Tue Jun 20 06:07:37 CEST 2006

I agree with Addison. I'll go a bit further. The goal is to have
enough of a description to distinguish the language from others.
That's the goal. It should not be a goal to have a gazillion
languages, nor does the representation need to capture all the
possible variations in spelling or punctuation.

Mark